So in the last week I’ve won a contest (BINGO on The Sampler Life), taken a little road trip to a store closing, and visited my favorite LNS. I now have this mini-bounty of stash and I’m dying to start something new… but I thought I better do a WIP check first! What’s funny about the stash is that I’m neither a PS fan, nor a Santa stitcher, yet somehow I purchased 2 new Santa charts– one of which is by The Prairie Schooler. Go figure.
As far as the WIPs go, aside from the usual My Mark designs in progress, I have:
- Hillcroft House name shield, “William”
- Papillion Designs, “Eightsome Reel“
- Barrick Samplers, “Honor My Parents“
- a random Christmas elf girl–she’s next in line for the trash heap!
- LK’s “Song” (from the Christmas Blessings series)
- Val’s Stuff, “Friends“
- Val’s Stuff, “Dreams Come True“
- Glory Bee, “I Only Stitch” (or something like that)
- Midnight Stitching, “A Quaker Floral“
- Shepherd’s Bush, “Be Calm”
- a ruler design I’m freehanding (no chart) as I go
Ooops! I just noticed I forgot to include my Souvenir Sampler and the Game Board, both by The Drawn Thread. I’m in a SAL for the Game Board so I better get a move on…. but first I’m going to start something new :)