A few days ago I was tagged by Tanya to tell 7 facts about myself, so here goes:
1. I have never outgrown my love of stickers. I stickorate (decorate with stickers) just about everything.
2. I have 4 tattoos, and you’d never know it… I just don’t have that “look”, you know? In my communications class in college, we each had to tell something about ourselves that could be true or a lie. I chose to tell a tattoo-related story, and the entire class voted that I was lying. When I revealed that it was true, a classmate demanded proof and so I got to show off the one I have on the back of my neck :)
3. I’m completely entranced by the history of “firsts”… like, what prompted the first person who ever ate an egg try one? (um, it did just come out of a bird’s bottom)
4. When I was in middle school, I broke my nose by running into a brick wall. We were racing towards a wall, and when I put my arms out to stop myself, my arms didn’t hold me. (hmm. not sure if I should share this one)
6. I am incredibly skilled at the fine art of procrastination.
7. It took me three years to decide on a color for our living room wall! Finally painted it yesterday; it’s Crisp Linen (DMC 644).
When I was in high school, and we had to write out answers to questions from our textbook onto notebook paper, I’d almost always leave a question from my homework unanswered and just skip right on to the next number, hoping the teacher wouldn’t notice. Mostly, they didn’t. (see above list for example)