What a lovely day! For the first time in ages it wasn’t freezing cold or snowing, and my friend Marianne (along with her hubby) popped into town. We lunched at Lewis & Clark’s (pictured above) and strolled around Main Street a wee bit.
And because no trip to Old Saint Charles would be complete without a stop at Stitches,Etc., we stashed a bit too! I’ve posted pictures of the outside of my LNS before, but this time I remembered to take a few inside as well:
The pictures of Marianne & myself didn’t turn out… I’ll go ahead and blame it on her husband (the unofficial event photographer) although probably it was just that my little pink Nikon was feeling moody. It is a girl camera, you know. Ah, well. My hair wasn’t looking its best today anyway :)
- 1 piece of 36 ct. Edinburgh linen (for experimenting)
- Lizzie Kate, Hop Squared
- The Prairie Schooler, Weather Wise
- The Sweetheart Tree, Fiesta Flowers
- The Need’l Love Company, Ship of Life
- Midnight Stitching, Heartstruck Quakers
- Midnight Stitching, Dream Wish Believe
How cute is that little PS Peep?! I want to stitch it up like yesterday already.
simple pleasure: a late lunch on an “almost Spring” day