A few people have tagged me with the Seven Things meme; I have already done it in this post but I think it’s a fun one, so I’m going to list seven more things about myself… only this time I’m going to focus on things that I love :)
- I love the smell of a new book.
- I love my daughter’s “good morning” hug and the way she looks so sweet and rumpled in the mornings.
- I love the way Katie’s fur glistens in the sunshine when she’s sitting on the kitchen windowsill.
- I love the way my husband’s shoulders feel when we’re hugging.
- I love how being able to artistically express an idea makes me feel.
- I love the promise that new beginnings hold.
- I love the sounds I can hear from my front porch; the train whistle in the distance, the tinkling of our wind chime, the birds twittering in the trees, the constant mooing of the cows at night, the soft whooshing sound a breeze makes…