I’m getting sick and not feeling particularly clever, so I’m resorting to a meme today. This one calls for you to type your name and the word “needs” into Google for a search and list 10 results. According to the search I just did, Monique needs:
- to regain the power in her household (not so… I rule with an iron spatula)
- to hit the gym (probably wouldn’t hurt a thing)
- your votes
- to stop hating on skinny women
- a keeper (I’ve said this many times!)
- her own tv talk show
- to pick a new toenail color
- to get over it and get on with her life
- her rest (yes, yes!)
- a quiet environment (yes again!)
Huh. According to this meme, I’m a fat loser with a poor pedicure. Anyway…
I finished off the “no frogs” ornament I started way back when; shown above hanging on my spiral message messy board. I will be posting a finishing tutorial some time in the next few days.
I just did a drawing and the Easter Charts are going to Jennifer! Today’s offer:
I will mail this Halloween kit to anyone, anywhere, so please don’t be shy. If you are interested, make sure you say that specifically in your comment on this post. (If more than one person is interested, I’ll do a drawing) I want this to move along quickly, so I’ll let everyone know who gets it when I make my next post. Thanks for helping me reduce my stash pile :) BTW, I’ve listed more de-stash in my Etsy shop, too.
Edited: Heleen won the Halloween kit drawing :)