I’m not crazy enough to join the Crazy January Challenge or the Flipp’n Crazy January Challenge , but I did join a Christmas Stitching 2011 facebook group. I also have some My Mark stitching plans, but my overall goal for 2011 is to do something stitching-related EVERY day. So far, so good… but let’s face it: it’s only been 4 days.
So what’s in my WIP drawers? The list:
- The little Ink Circles pictured above
- Blue Ribbon Designs, Blessed Beyond Measure
- Midsummer Night Designs, Me & You Sampler
- Papillon Creations, Eightsome Reel
- Country Cottage Needleworks, Daisy Sampler
- Joyful Expressions, His Name
- Keslyn’s, My Day Complete
- LK, Halloween
- Praiseworthy Stitches, Simple Gifts- Hope
- Midsummer Night Designs, Primitive Wizard of Oz
- Jeanette Douglas, My Stitching Treasures
- Dutch Treat Designs, random Fall doily
- The Primitive Needle, Simply Live
- JCS 2010, Peaceful Night ornament by Knotted tree
- LHN, Home of a Needleworker 2
BTW, the stitching retreat I’m going to in April will be having a WIP orphanage, so some of these projects may wind up on the adoption block.
Another goal of mine is to blog more often, and reconnect with many of the blogging friends I’ve lost touch with over the past year.
Best of luck to all of you with your 2011 goals!