Continuing on from yesterday’s post, we have:
12. Erica Michael’s “Hope”
13. Quaker Egg, on some really cool Aida that looks like eggshell if you squint
14. the names of Jesus, the neverending project
15. “Give Thanks” (for the record, 5 colors in 1 letter makes stitching UNfun)
16. Xmas Sneak Peek, yep I finished a whole star
17. LK “Fall Alphabet”
18. one of the Santa’s Village squares; I didn’t care for the colors so I used different ones, but I don’t care for these either. Maybe it’s actually the design I don’t care for?
19. “Rizz Inn” by Silver Creek (I may finish before the Second Coming)
20. LK’s “chicks”… so close!
21. LK’s ornament from 2012
22. LK’s Halloween Mystery Sampler, and this one I *must* finish, because I spent like $472 for the materials. At least it’s really cute.
I started a new one last night that isn’t pictured here. Also, I didn’t count any WORK projects. Or the WIP in my car. Or the one I keep at my parents’ house, now that I think about it…